This course is meant to serve as a roadmap for discipleship training for spiritual growth and becoming like Christ. This course discipleship process is categorized into 5 main stages, namely
- Spiritual Death: Where the disciple is taught and prepared for the reason of getting closer to God.
- Spiritual Infant: Here, the disciple is taught the fundamentals but necessary experiences, and principles of Christianity
- Spiritual Child: Here, the disciple is taught the character formation of Christianity.
- Spiritual Adult: The disciple is taught how to spiritually grow and intimacy with God as a Christian.
- Spiritual Parents: The disciple is taught how to bear fruit in the Kingdom of God.
Its my prayer that, by the end of this course you will become Christlike in the name of Jesus.
What Will You Learn?
- Why we need to come to God
- The fundamentals of Christian Experience
- The Main Characters of Christianity
- How to get intimacy with God
- Ways to become like Christ
- How to bear fruits in the Kingdom of God.
What is Spiritual Death?00:00
Causes of Spiritual Death00:00
What is Sin?00:00
Signs of Spiritual Death00:00
Penalty of Spiritual Death00:00
NEW BIRTH (BORN AGAIN)00:00
HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM00:00
How to Live After Being Born Again00:00